Digital Millennium Copyright Act
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), your book library will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to vodlocker.org’s designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(F) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. vodlocker.org reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content (keyword titles) and terminate the accounts of vodlocker.org who appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties. Please note, vodlocker.org hosts no files, movies, books, or any content at all. vodlocker.org acts as an affiliate for various products across the web, and as a dynamic search engine, vodlocker.org will display any keyword search and attempt to find related matches across the web. It does not host any files and no files are available to users.
If you believe that your copy written work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide vodlocker.org’s copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit vodlocker.org to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit vodlocker.org to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to vodlocker.org’s designated copyright agent at the following address: [email protected]